I am not known for my cooking skills, but when we have family gatherings I am expected to bring the mashed potatoes. My family loves my mashed potatoes!!! I don't have a recipe there is no measuring, so I'll just tell you what I do. I peel and boil the potatoes that I think will be needed. I add only salt to the potatoes and boil them on high until they are soft and break apart easily when I stick a spoon or fork in them! Next, I pour off the excess water and put them into a mixing bowl. Add milk and Blue Bonnet margarine (I never use another brand). Again there is no measuring, just guessing! I then whip the potatoes with my electric mixer adding milk if necessary until they are fluffy and smooth!
*Some people don't save leftovers, but when there are leftover potatoes I just store them in a glass bowl in the fridge and warm them in the microwave for the next meal or take them to school in my lunch plate.
Delilah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment